The Mittwald Hotel and MCM Restaurant is owned by the family Werner for around 55 years.
The history of our hotel began in the founding years of the young city Espelkamp. Out of an old engine shed from the 30s a residence was built in 1953 and shortly after reconstructed into a hotel and restaurant.
In 1969, Carla and Martin Werner acquired that simple hotel – with seven rooms, no shower or toilet – and rebuild it into an attractive hotel in the course of time.
Today we – Cornelia Werner & Rainer Dewitz – have 44 comfortable, newly arranged and renovated business rooms (60 beds) to offer. And we continuously work on our rooms – according to the saying: